Oh No! I Can’t Find My Title! What Do I Do?

If you purchased the vehicle without financing,  you can apply for a next day title.

If the vehicle was previously financed, even if it is now paid off,  you would need a Satisfaction of Lien letter from your bank or finance company to submit upon applying for the lost title.

Already have a buyer for the vehicle?
No problem. You can apply for the lost title at the same time that you sell or donate the vehicle to the new owner.

Cook Notary & Auto Title is there when you need us to help with all your auto title needs.