Recreational Vehicle Insurance.

Whether or not you realize it, If you own or operate an RV you’re in the market for some specialized insurance. 

The extensive furnishings of a recreational vehicle and its large cargo capacity put it in a gray area between homeowners/renters insurance and auto insurance. A standard auto policy will not cover the cost of repairing or replacing specialized RV equipment, like plumbing and appliances. Homeowners or renters insurance will not typically pay for replacing property lost on board an RV. Contact Brian P. Cook Insurance about a policy designed to bridge these gaps and keep you and your recreational vehicle safe!

Our Customers


Get In Touch

Speak with an agent today!

What type of insurance are you interested in?